Puppy 101 :: BarkBox Subscription (January 2015)

Hellooo Everyone,

I'm back with another BarkBox post! Yay! It arrived on Jan 20th, but I had a long 4 nights at works and I needed a full day yesterday to recuperate, so it is now going live on my blog.


 Like every other month, this month had a special "Ice Age" theme. It was the cutest! Look at the face of the Abominable Snowman! I actually laughed out loud when I saw it. Plus, it also makes a weird noise. Unlike the normal squeak toy, it make a "honk" sound. Candy was particularly interested in this toy because it was a new sound to her.

 
Unfortunately, Candy was a little sick this past weekend. She had watery stool and then a couple episodes of diarrhea, so I didn't want to start giving her any new treats. So I'm sorry to my readers, but I don't have a review on whether she likes the treats in the box. Maybe, I'll include it in my next BarkBox post :)

 


No comments