Manicure Monday :: Revlon China Flower


I realized that I mostly used of my teal nail polishes for previous Mani posts, so let's spice it up a little this week, shall we? For this week's Mani-Monday, I've decided to go a little bright with Revlon's China Flower. I know, I know, I'm kind of late on the trend. This color has been a favorite among many Youtubers for a while now. It has become one of my favorite summer colors as well, and that's saying a lot because I usually gravitate toward the teals and blue-greens when it comes to nail polish. 

This nail polish is also SCENTED! I am very sensitive when it comes to scents, but I actually love the smell of this one. The scent also lingers for a long time after it's applied. So, that is my Mani-Monday post of the week :) Have a wonderful week everyone! 

No comments