Nature Box :: Free Sample Box Review

Hey Everyone!

Once again, I am so sorry for NOT posting my regular posts this week! I feel so guilty every day for not having something ready to post! I'll try my best to write more during the small breaks that I get.

Lately, I've been reading Liz's posts on her website, My Subscription Addiction. I came across a code on Facebook offering a free box of Nature Box goodies, so I decided to give it a GO!! I also loved the idea that I could do a little taste test before fully diving into the monthly subscription. After about a week of waiting, I finally received my box! :)


I was super excited to try this out because I've heard nothing but good things about this subscription. But, I think I may have expected way TOO much from this box. Or maybe it was because it's a sample box? 


Anyways, this is what I ended up receiving. I apologize for not having a full picture with everything inside. I thought this little post card listed what was inside, but I was wrong. In the end, I only ended up liking the big bag. It was little pieces of popcorn with a little bit of sea salt. I really wanted to like this box of goodies, so I was SO sad when it ended up not working for me. 

Hey readers, if you have ever tried Nature Box and found something that was REALLY good. Let me know! I am willing to give this subscription another try.  

No comments