Product Review :: Skin Food Black Sugar Mask


The product I want to review today is Skin Food's Black Sugar Mask. I actually went into Skin Food about 5 times before actually buying this product to try out for myself. These days, my skin has been having a mind of its own. It is rough and starts breaking out in random spots, so I thought it was time I get a good exfoliating mask.

The first thing I noticed was that this product smells VERY good. It smells just like black sugar, without any added chemicals scents. The consistency feels like a mixture of sugar and honey. I was always skeptical about using sugar on my face because it's so rough. It was a bit scratchy when I was applying it, but as soon as I washed it off, my face felt baby-butt soft! 

I feel like this product does its job. My skin feels very refreshed afterwards. I don't have anything bad to say about this mask. I would definitely repurchase this mask after I run out! 

Just as a side note: Don't taste this product! I was being a little weirdo and wanted to see if it tasted like sugar. Oh, I was definitely wrong!

Readers, do you have any favorite wash-off masks? Any other "MUST-TRY" products from Skin Food?

Rating: 10/10 

No comments