Manicure Monday :: China Glaze Innocence

Hii Everyone!

Guess what day today is...? It's my birthday! :) So I have a special nail design for you all today.


Today, I'm wearing China Glaze's Innocence. I pulled out an old favorite for this special day. I'm almost out of this nail polish, so if I come across this polish while I'm shopping, I will definitely pick up another one.


Here is a little closer view of my nails. My pinkie was having a little harder time wrapping around the nail polish, so the picture didn't come out as I wanted it to, but that's besides the point.

Innocence is a very pretty pale pink-almost clear color. I added a bit of sliver glitter on the tip of my nails to make it look more glamorous. For the glitter, I used Sally Girl's Sparkle Effect Loose Glitter in Sliver Lining. I used a makeup brush that I barely use and dipped it into the glitter and patted it onto my nails before the nail polish dried completely. After tapping the excess off, I sealed it with clear nail polish and that's it! 


I'm sure you're all wondering why I haven't been posting my weekly Manicure Monday posts lately. I promise you that I'm not neglecting my blog! It's because I don't like wearing nail polish while I'm at work. I can't help thinking, "How much bacteria am I harboring on my nails?" Isn't that just gross? Or is it just me?


Readers, do you love doing different types of nail art? 



No comments