Mini Haul :: Nature Republic, Too Faced, JetPens

Hii Everyone,

I know I usually have blog posts on Thursdays, whether it's a Talk it Out or Product Review post. However, this week, I have been a little busy with work, and never had a chance to sit at my computer to actually type.


So, because I missed my Thursday post, I'm substituting it for my 2nd mini-haul post! Towards, the end of September, there was a Korean Festival that happened here in LA. I was volunteering at the Korean-American Nurses Association booth, and during one of our breaks, I went to the Nature Republic booth and had somewhat of a splurge purchase. While I talking to one of the representatives, I found out they are opening their very own Nature Republic store in Rancho Cordova! And according to Yelp, it is already open and in business! :) I have used the majority of these products and will do a more thorough review on each because I definitely do have some opinions to share on each one.

Onto my next product. On September 18th, Ulta sold their Too Faced's Shadow Insurance Primer for $10! It was such a steal that I wanted to try one out for myself. Most of the time, I use Maybelline's 24 Color Tattoo as my base color and find that I don't need a separate primer. I can definitely do another separate review on this product too.


Lastly, my friends and I got together and made a JetPens purchase! Besides makeup and beauty products, I do have a bit of an obsession with stationary and pens. I just learned from my parents that I have had one ever since I was a little kid :P

Today's post my have not been too interesting, but thank you for reading! :) 

No comments