Puppy 101 :: NEW BarkBox Subscription!

To all my fellow dog lovers, hello!

I feel like I've been neglecting my puppy posts for way too long!

Ever since I saw hollyannaeree from Youtube talking about this subscription, I have been wanting to give it a try. And now that I have my own job, this is the first thing that I wanted to get for Candy. For those of you that don't know Candy, she is my little Chorkie. She will turn 4 years old this November.

#MessyFurDontCare
Recently, I came across the code "EXTRAREMIX" to get an extra month of BarkBox. Because I wasn't sure if Candy would like her subscription, I started off by buying one box. And because I used the code, she will be getting a free box next month.

This is how BarkBox works. First, you choose the size of your dog, and then, choose the number of months you want to be subscribed for. You have the pay for the number of boxes up front, but this money is going towards helping dogs in need. It's a very good cause, so I definitely don't mind paying upfront.  

After a couple of week of waiting, Candy's box finally came in today! As you can tell, I didn't wait too long before posting this on my blog. This is how excited I am about it! When I opened the box, this is what I saw: 
My first thoughts were, "BarkBox has such cute packaging!" That's definitely a plus, right? When I opened it up further, I saw two cards, one stating their policy, and the other stating a little description and price of the all products in the box. Here are some of the pictures:



The picture below shows everything that was in the box. Thankfully, Candy likes everything. At first, she seemed kind of iffy about the Green Bark Gummy since she had never tasted white fish before, but she ended up liking it. I believe all the food products are made here in the U.S., which makes me feel better about giving her snacks. I also took a look at the ingredients and everything seemed good to me!


Everything in the box totaled to be $42, I basically paid around $14/month by using that code. What a steal! I'm definitely thinking about continuing my subscription with BarkBox! 

Readers, do you have a BarkBox for your dog? What are your opinions?

No comments