Product Review :: The Face Shop Face It Lipstick


I know, I know you're probably all thinking, "Gloria, it's Fall. You should start reviewing vampy lip products." Don't get me wrong, I love my vampy plum lipsticks, but for my first lippie review, I decided talk about a beginner's product. This product is The Face Shop Face It Long Keep Lipstick in OR201. 


It looks a little too bright for a beginner lipstick, right? But take a look at my swatch down below! It's a product that has properties of a lipstick and a lip-tint! At first, I was a bit hesitant about purchasing this product, but it was definitely worth while. This is one of the products that I always seem to have with me in my bag because it's so easy to wear. I'm pretty sure I've mastered putting this on without a mirror. ;)


So, unfortunately, here comes my criticism. This product really accentuates your dry and cracked lips. I find myself having to exfoliate and moisturize my lips before applying. Also, for me, it sometimes leaves a white film on the inner portion of my lips. I actually find that with a lot of my lip balms as well, so if you know why, please let me know in the comments down below! I am not sure if I would repurchase this item, just because there's way too many lip products I want to try.  

Rating: 8/10

No comments