Manicure Monday :: Wet N Wild Undercover


This week, I have Wet N Wild's Undercover on my nails. This time I can actually say that I have actually tried many of the nail polishes from the Megalast line! You can find this brand at your local CVS and I want to say that this particular nail polish is $1.99, but don't quote me on that. I remember it being very inexpensive.

One thing I noticed about this specific nail polish was that it was very liquid-y when compared to the other ones. However, I didn't have any problems applying the nail polish. In this picture, I am wearing three coats, and it turned out to be the perfect pink-rose shade that is slightly see-through.

I also love the brush applicator of this nail polish. It is very wide and can pretty much cover the entire thumb nail in two strokes. For all my readers that have a lower-budget for nail polishes, check this brand out. I can guarantee that it will not disappoint you!

No comments