Product Review :: The Face Shop Lip & Eye Remover

Hey Everyone, 

This week, I want to review this Rice Water Bright Lip & Eye Remover from The Face Shop. 


Before purchasing this product, I used the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. Even though this one said, ¨oil-free," I always felt like it left my eyelids oily. So when I went to The Face Shop, I asked the lady if she could recommend a product to me without this ¨oily¨ factor, so this is the product I ended up buying. I actually used quite a bit of it, so I feel like I can properly review it. 

One thing that is similar to the Neutrogena product in that you have to mix the two solutions together. This removes ALL of my stubborn eye makeup (ie. waterproof mascara)! I also love how it's very cooling and gentle to my eyes, especially after a long day. It has a slight scent, but it's refreshing. This one is a definite repurchase. Honestly, I don't have anything negative to say about the product. 

Rating: 10/10    

No comments