I'm Baaack!

Hellooo! 

I'm back to the blogging community! Yay me, for getting my act together and finding time to blog again. 


I'm returning with a NEW semi-finished blog design from one of my good friends, Jeffrey Lorenzo. I came up with a quick sketch of how I wanted the layout to look, and he worked his magic with Photoshop and HTML, which are two things that I really don't understand at the moment. Major props to everyone out there that are pros at both!


I have been makeup shopping a little too much since graduation, so I will definitely start doing a lot more product reviews. I will also do my best to start posting weekly Mani Mondays! Please let me know what other topics you would be interested in! I will be sure to consider them in my future blog entries!

Lookout for a product review post tomorrow! :) See you all then.