Mini Haul :: Ulta, MAC, Sephora, & Image

Hey Everyone,

So over the past month, I went out an bought a couple of things. They're nothing too expensive, but these are some products that I have wanted to try for a while. 

First, at Ulta, I bought the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. The description says that it's for applying liquid foundation, but who really follows directions anyways? ;) I personally started using it to buff out the blush that I bought at MAC. This blush is called "Pinch Me." I first saw it in meejmuse's recent Makeup Collection video. This blush is a deep rose color and it is VERY pigmented--a little definitely goes a long way. 



Next, I went to Sephora. I picked up the Eyeko Alexa Chung Lash Enhancing Eye Do Eyeliner. I have monolids, so I always have a hard time putting on liquid eyeliner. In the beginning, I noticed that my eyelids would stick together (Does anyone else have this problem? Or is it just me?), but I tried using it on top of a cream liner just to make the edges more precise. This works out great. Yes, I had to add another step to my daily eye makeup routine, but I think it is worth it.


Also, I stopped by an Asian beauty store called "Image." I noticed that they mainly carry Korean and Japanese beauty supplies. I went in just to get my favorite Darkness eyelash glue, but ended up purchasing this Darkness Puff, and some samples. I have never tried the Beauty Blender, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but it applied the BB cream sample smoothly and flawlessly. I fell in love. I think I may need to go ahead and buy some back ups. Also, compared to the beauty blender it was a steal; this was only $8. The BB cream samples are from Skin79. The lady at the counter told me these were the two colors that would match my skin tone. When I go back, I am definitely going to purchase the orange one. I will probably do a more in-depth review later :)




No comments