Manicure Monday :: Butter London Poole


This past weekend, Ulta had their 2 for $15 deal on their Butter London nail polishes. Like a lot of the other products I've been blogging about, this is my first time buying a Butter London product. 

I was excited to try out this product because many beauty bloggers and Youtubers seem to love it, but I started reading the label and got even MORE excited. This company is a cruelty-FREE company! And another plus is that they don't include Formaldehyde, Toluene, or DBP in their nail polishes.


Okay, okay, so moving on. This week, I have the Butter London "Poole" on. When I bought it, I thought I was buying a mint green shade, but turns out, it's more of a minty-aqua color. The picture above doesn't do the product justice. It's a bit more of a darker pastel in person and a whole lot prettier. 

I applied Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Invisible as a base coat, and applied two coats of Poole. As I mentioned in a previous post, I am extremely low maintenance when it comes to painting my nails, so I skipped the top coat part. We shall see how long this lasts. 

If you also love minty-blue shades like me, you will not be disappointed by this product! :)

No comments