Manicure Monday :: Essie Eternal Optimist

Happy Monday Everyone!


For today's Mani-Monday, I have Essie's Eternal Optimist on. This is one of my FAVORITE dusty pink shades. I want to say it's very similar to China Glaze's Primrose, which was part of the Limited Edition Hunger Games collection. Is anyone like me and likes saving their limited edition products because you're afraid to run out? Well, hopefully... I'm not the only one.


Anyways, one thing that I love about the Essie polishes is that they last very long without top and base coats. Also, they don't get streaky and bubbly even if you have to apply a couple of layers. I am wearing 2 coats on most of my nails, but actually, for some, I have 3 coats on. You really can't tell the difference, huh?

So readers, do you have a favorite pink nail polish that's wearable on an everyday basis? Let me know in the comments down below! 


No comments