Manicure Monday :: Zoya Bevin & Sinful Colors Snow Me White

Happy Monday all my lovely people!

 
I need to start getting ready for work soon, but before I start, I wanted to quickly post a Mani-Monday post! I really miss being able to wear bold/bright colors! This week, I have on Zoya's Bevin and Sinful Colors in Snow Me White.

 
I went to watch the musical Wicked this past Thursday and thought it would be very appropriate to wear green nail polish. Like I mentioned in my previous posts, the color of the polish in bottle for Zoya's is different when applied. The color is much darker and very pigmented on the nails. As for the Sinful Colors nail polish, I don't really have much to say. Both the color and lasting power is decent.
 
However, one thing that I find with white nail polish is that it gets very gunky and stringy very quick. I usually use the nail polish once or two before this happens, that's why I never buy a higher end white nail polish. Does this happen to anyone else? Is there a way to prevent this? I was thinking about buying a nail polish thinner, maybe that will work. 

 


No comments