Product Review :: Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipsticks

Hello My Fellow Beauty Lovers,


This week, I wanted to show you the lipsticks I've been loving lately, Rimmel's Kate Moss Lipsticks. I actually had this post saved in my drafts for a really long time, but I never got around to posting it. As might as well late then never, right?

All of these lippies are part of the Lasting-Finish collections, and they are all matte colors. I started off with the 104, pinkish, my-lips-but-better (MLBB) color. It was my first time trying anything from Rimmel, and I fell in love! I literally made everyone smell the lipstick from the tube. Is that weird? No, everyone does it, right?

 
Unlike some of the other drug store lipsticks, these smell A-MAZING! The color pay off is also great! They're very pigmented, especially that deep red! Ugh, so pretty! At first, I thought the lipsticks in the red tube were limited edition because they were sold out a lot of places I went, but when I recently checked, they had a bunch in stock, so I guess I was wrong! Thank goodness because I need like 3 backups of the 104 color! I'm almost done with this tube! Eck!

 
Dear Readers, what is YOUR favorite MLBB lip color? And give me more suggestions on products to review! Once again, thank you for reading! 
 



No comments