Manicure Monday :: Forever 21 Overcast

Hello my nailpolish junkies,

Today, I have on the Forever 21 Overcast on.


 
I think this may be the first time I didn't like a nail polish. Love the color, but not the polish itself. I just grabbed it off the rack because I don't have a grey nail polish and it was very inexpensive. I hate saying this, but unfortunately, the quality is what it's worth. :(


When I first tested this product out, I made a complete mess out of things and ruined all of my nails. In the end, I had to redo all of my nails, but I had to let each layer set and dry completely before applying a new layer. The color pay off is also not the best. :( In the picture above, I ended up wearing a lot of 4 layers.

I think the last power of the nail polish is pretty decent though. Today is approximately day 6 of having the nail polish on, and it's only now beginning to chip on my right finger nails. I did, however, seal it with a top coat this time.

 
I wish I had a job wear I am allowed to wear nail art and not have anyone say anything to me about it :/ Maybe, sometime in the future, when I get a higher degree I might be able to ;) Until then, I'll do my best with uploading these single color Manicure Mondays. 


No comments