Manicure Monday :: OPI Muppets World Tour

Hello my lovelies,

I apologize for this last post. I actually had this nail polish on last week or so, but I missed the Monday post deadline and decided to wait another week to post D:

Also, I do have a teal-green on my nails right now, but it's all sorts of crazy because my nails have been breaking from being so dry, so I will spare you all gross nail pictures :P



In this picture, I am wearing Essie's Eternal Optimist with OPI's Muppet World Tour. I've never had an OPI nail polish because they're so darn expensive, but this particular one was on sale at my local Sally's Beauty! So SCORE for me!


This nail polish has a mix of small and large glitters. This may be a little surprising, but this is my first glitter polish O__O EVER. It has a slight pink tone to it, and it's reeeeallly pretty :) Plus, look at the name of the nail polish... You just cannot go wrong with that name! :)




No comments