Manicure Monday :: Essie Tuck it in my Tux

Happy Monday Everyone! 


Since it is finally Spring, I can finally start wearing all my pastel nail polishes... or go out and start buying more. This past week, I stopped by my local TJ Max and picked up two Essie nail polishes for under $5! This particular one was only $3.99! O___O What, what?



This nail polish is Essie's Tuck it in my Tux. I would describe this color as a pale grey or a frosty white color. This particular nail polish is very translucent. In the first picture, I am wearing three layers of this nail polish and even then, I can still see little parts that weren't thoroughly covered. This really gets my OCD going, but oh well~


Quick update: I also got a new camera! Yay :) Hopefully, this will be the start to higher quality pictures in my future blog posts and possibly.... just possibly a youtube video?


No comments