Puppy 101 :: BarkBox Subscription (February 2015)

Hello my lovelies,

It's that time of the month again! The arrival of another Barkbox! Yaassss!

I was expecting the box to be Valentine's theme, but instead it was Mardi Gras themed. I guess it makes sense, since the box is sent on the 15th.


 
As you can see from the card below, there are 3 treats and 2 toys. Candy loves the crawfish and the catfish treats, but the salmon... I already know, she probably won't like it. She wouldn't even try the salmon treat from last month. Candy also doesn't like the toys with the plastic in it, but I feel like there's one every other month :( I'm starting to have a collection of these unused toys.  

 
Anyways, I cannot wait until next month's box. They never fail to make Candy and me happy. For the month of March, what do you all think the theme is going to be? Saint Patrick's Day themed? Any other guesses? 
 

No comments