Talk It Out :: Back to the Basics with Beauty

Hii everyone,

I have come to the conclusion that I have definitely been neglecting in the beauty sections of my blog lately :( That's because my obsession (within makeup) is slowly changing.

Many times, I go through weeks or months where I go crazy and focus on one type of beauty product.


For the longest time, I lived by this beauty quote. Honestly, no matter how many My-Lips-But-Better shades you have, no two colors are the same, they're all different! Right?



Anyways, recently, I started to focus more on my skin and going back to the basics.

I've always been the type of person that will take the time when putting on makeup, but will speed through the process of taking it off. I know that I shouldn't, but in reality, after a long 12 hour shift or a long school day, all you want to do is quickly go to bed and sleep!

Also, I feel like I never really took the time to understand my skin type or to use and try out different products to see what really work with my skin. I have combination skin where I'm mainly oily in my T-zone, so I am more prone to larger pores and more blackheads. Although I never battled acne, I did develop freckles from the sun when I was in the Elementary School :( Compared to some, my skin has been pretty uneventful, but I'd rather care for it now before it's too late!

I'm also not too familiar with American skin care lines/brands, so I decided to get a couple Korean products from The Face Shop, Skin Food, and Etude House. Once I receive the product and I start developing a skin care regimen that works for me, I will definitely share it with you all :) So make sure to stay tuned and to follow my blog if you're curious about Korean skin care products.


No comments