Tutorial :: Back to School Makeup Look 2015

Hello my loves! 

I think it has been a couple weeks since I uploaded my Back to School Makeup Look video. Here is the belated blog post related to this video: 


It looks like many of the schools are actually starting school now, so this look will be perfect! Personally, I think this look will suit both people going back to high school or college.


When I was in high school, I wore little to no makeup, including sunblock, which definitely was not the best idea. I really want to recommend these "somewhat-new" cushion type of products to everyone! It's honestly the easiest and quickest way to protect your skin while also getting great coverage. And now, Sephora carries them as well! YAY :) 


Anyways, getting back on topic, if you think this look is a little too much, you can definitely tone down the lips and skip the false eyelashes all together. I do think the pearls/glitters in the eyeshadows definitely make the eyes look more awake and brighter, which is definitely how you would want to look on your first day back. 

With that said, best of luck to everyone that is starting school in the next couple of days/weeks! Make sure the check the product list below :) 


P R O D U C T S  M E N T I O N E D 

eye shadow primer | Urban Decay Primer Potion
eyelash curler | Shiseido Eyelash Curler
false eyelashes | Model 21 False Eyelashes #63 (two on top of each other)

Hope you all enjoyed this new video. Have any requests? Leave them in the comments below! :) 



No comments