What Happened to YouTube?


It's a little past 12 AM here is Los Angeles, CA as I am starting to write this post. I had so many things on my to-do list today, and guess what? I didn't even complete one thing. While I am laughing at myself and my procrastination "skills," (yes, you have to be super skilled to procrastinate this much) I'm telling myself I have to finish one thing before going to sleep tonight.


Let's get back on the topic of what has been going on. As you may know, my YouTube channel has been in a bit of a limbo state right now. I'm still active on my other social media (Instagram and Snapchat), but for the longest time, I've left my YouTube and blog. As of now, it's not my intention to quit YouTube. I really do love every second of filming, editing, and reading everyone's comments, but as of now, it's not my top priority. Last Fall, I started my full-time Master's program, and I am still working part-time as a night-shift nurse (RN), and it has been really hard to find time to produce quality content.

Isn't this the WORST excuses ever?! I mean I follow so many YouTubers that do it all -- school, work, family, and YouTube. So if I really want it, then I should be making time to do everything to my heart's content, right? And I completely agree, but as of now, I am keeping my YouTube at its current state until I finish school because I don't want to upload crappy content and use my "lack of time" as an excuse. Instead, I decided to restart my blog! I honestly don't know who will be reading my blog, it may just be my closest friends, but I do want to revive my blog. *I have no motivation to study right now, but I am super motivated to get this website back up and running!*

If there are any topics you want me to discuss as a nurse, or a MSN student, or anything in life, please let me know! I'm hoping that I can get my "pleasures" in life back by getting back into blogging.

I love you all, and I'm excited to be back in the blogging community.
See you all in my next post!

xoxo


No comments