Summer Vacation 2017


This past semester was by far the longest 16 weeks of my life... but I am finally done!

Unfortunately, the motivation I got from my previous blog post lasted about a week or so because soon after, I was exhausted and burnt out. I had lecture and classes from Monday to Wednesday, Thursday I had clinic rotations, and I was working Friday and Saturday 12 hour night shifts. I would get out of work on Sunday morning, shower, and sleep for half the day and start school work. Then, the week would start over.

I could now related when people would say, "I need more hours in my day." That's exactly what I needed. All I can say is "Heck yes! One year down, and one more year to go!"

I think next year will be definitely be doable. I think I hit rock bottom with stress this past semester. Now that I'm officially start the Education part of my degree, I'm hoping I'll have more fun.

But now that I'm officially on summer vacation mode, what are my plans for the next 2.5 months? I definitely plan to update my blog a bit more, catching up on some books that I've been wanting to read, and finding a destination spot for a vacation before Fall semester starts. Maybe I'll look into filming a video, I don't know, we'll see. If I come up with good content, I'll do it!

At this point, I'm just bumming it every day at home, catching up on Korean dramas, and thinking about trips to Disneyland.

I'm currently working on a couple blog posts that I've been meaning to post, so stay tuned.

Love you all. And hope you have a great week :)






No comments