Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Cincinnati Reds

I was at the Dodgers Stadium this past weekend (07/27/13) with my parents and bestie +Alyssa Marie Manlangit. I feel like it has been forever since I last went to the stadium, so everything seemed very new and surreal to me. This game was important to a lot of Koreans because it was the ultimate match between Ryu Hyun Jin (류현진) and Choo Shin Soo (추신수). 

I sat in area 46, Row F, Seat 7, which is basically on the ground level on the right field. It was slightly too far to the right to see Ryu pitch, but that's okay, it was still exciting to see the people I always see on TV in real life. Also, Puig was standing right in front of our section! So that was very fun!

As soon as Alyssa and I got up to grab something to eat, everything started happening REAL FAST! Schumaker  made his second home run of the season! And then Psy (싸이) and Song Seung Hyun (송승헌) came out on the big screen! My heart basically dropped! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to snap a picture of it at that moment :(

The final score of the game was 4-1 with the Dodgers win. Here are some pictures to commemorate the win: 

This is Ryu practicing before the game.

Alyssa (right), Gloria/me (left)


This is how close I was sitting to Puig :) 

Yes, the guy with the red socks is Choo. 

No comments