Puppy 101 :: BarkBox Subscription (November/December 2014)

Hi Everyone!

I posted a little update regarding why I've been MIA for so long, but in short, I've just had all my electronic devices fail on me around the same time. So this is another reason I wasn't able to post updates about BarkBox and what Candy thinks of it. Let me give a quick snippet of the November box, and then I'll show the December box.

So for the November box, they chose to go with a Thanksgiving theme. As you can see in the picture below, Candy couldn't wait for me to take the picture first, so I had to give her a treat first. 
 
This month's box came with five different goodies. As you can see from the picture below, everything in the box total cost is $34. This was technically my "free" box with the code that I used last time. Candy loved the toys in November's BarkBox. The only thing I didn't care much for was the sani-wipes. I will definitely be continuing with my subscription!
 
 
Now, this is December's box. Once again, PACKING! Whoever is in charge of the packing, major props! This time, when I opened the door and brought the package in, Candy wouldn't stop barking and jumping until I opened the box and threw a toy for her.

 
Candy isn't a big fan of the penguin toy. She doesn't like the toys with the plastic crunching sound, but likes everything else. I'm pretty sure she's done eating the trachea. The scarf is really cute on her too. It matches with her fur :P

 

 
I honestly think I get a little more excited when I see BarkBox on my doorstep than Candy does. I can't wait for January's box to come.

No comments