Quick Update & Manicure Monday :: Zoya Quinn

Hey Everyone,

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas :) I know I've been MIA for the longest time, but I have a good excuse! (well, I think it's a decent excuse) Both the computer and laptop I have at home stopped working and I just didn't have the time to go out shopping for new electronics. But now, I have a new and upgraded desktop, so now, I can post things more regularly.

So for my big comeback, I have a new Manicure Monday post for you. I apologize for the quality of the pictures ahead of time. I usually try to use natural lighting, but I had to use my bathroom lighting late at night because I had to remove my nail polish because I had a chip on one of my nails and it was irritating me. Is it just me? Or does anyone else have that pet peeve?

Okay, so let's start! A couple of weeks ago, Zoya had a sale on their website where you were able to get 3 nail polishes and 1 remover for $20. As a nail polish collector, I couldn't pass up on this opportunity! The first polish out of the three I chose was the color Quinn.


As you can see in the picture below, the color in the bottle is a lot lighter than on the actual nails. I've actually noticed this about all the Zoya polishes. Also, the darker colors tend to stain the nails, even if I put a coat of clear polish as a base coat. Maybe, I should actually start using a real "base coat." :P 
 
 
Anyways, this color is a very deep cherry red, which was perfect for the long holiday weekend. I think it would have given that extra glam if there were some gold designs as an accent on some of the nails. Maybe next time ;) 

 
Definitely stay tuned for more posts! I have a couple that I've had saved as drafts before I went MIA. I will finish them up and get them up within the next couple of days. Thanks again for reading. 
 


No comments