Tutorial :: Everyday Makeup Look for Monolids

Happy Thursday everyone! If you remember my last post from 2014, I said that this year, I would like to step out of my comfort zone and maybe consider making a YouTube video. It took me 4 whole months into 2015 to get started, but I'm super excited to say, "IT'S LIVE ON YOUTUBE!"



Filming, editing, and voice overs are things that I never thought I would be able to do.  However, this completed video says otherwise. I learned so much about myself during this past week as I worked on this video. I learned to put faith in myself. I didn't know the first thing about video editing, and I still probably have a whole lot to learn, but never fear, that's why Google is here ;) Anything I couldn't find an answer to, I literally just typed it into Google and found an answer. 

I also had so much fun throughout the whole process! Everything was so new, and I'm still awed about the fact that people are even watching my video. Friends, family, and possibly new friends, you all are awesome. I really hope that this video is the start of many more. I already have a couple new ideas in mind, so STAY TUNED. 



P R O D U C T S   M E N T I O N E D 

eye shadow primer | Urban Decay Primer Potion
                      | Nature Republic Single Eyeshadow in PK101
eyelash curler | Shiseido Eyelash Curler

Thank you for reading. Hopefully I'll be able to film another video, wish me luck :) 


No comments