Tutorial :: Fresh Spring Corral Makeup

My Fresh Spring Corral Makeup Look went LIVE last week? No, almost 2 weeks ago? Aw, man, I'm lagging on my blog posts again, aren't I? Sorry! So quick update, I've been getting ready to move, so I've been a little busy house shopping. If you follow me on Twitter, I'm sure you already knew that ;) And if you aren't following, you should Go. Follow. Like, right NOW. Just kidding, no pressure, no pressure. 



If you live in Southern California you'll know what I'm talking about, but what is up with the weather these days? It's either super hot or super cold. (Disclaimer: For those of you that live in snowy areas, you're probably laughing at me. But hey, for someone that's been living in California for her whole life, it's cold!) Like today, it was super gloomy and grey. 

Anyways, the weather is the main reason why I wanted to do a Spring makeup. Surprise Surprise! I used another drugstore palette. I'm not too picky when it comes to eye shadows, and hey, these days, drug stores are stepping up their makeup game. Also, I don't know why, but I'm super addicted to using pinks and corrals. I always thought these colors would make my eyes look swollen or bruised, but I think you just need to find the right shade of pink/corral, same goes for purple shades too. If any of your decide to try this look out, don't forget to Tweet or Instagram it to me :)



P R O D U C T S   M E N T I O N E D 

eye shadow primer | Urban Decay Primer Potion
eye shadow | Wet N Wild Thrift Store Chic (Spring 2015 limited edition)
                  eye liner | Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Jet Black
eyelash curler | Shiseido Eyelash Curler

I really hope you enjoyed this video. I'll definitely be coming back with more, so stay tuned!

No comments